United Way of Berks County is looking to hire a professional, highly organized, and goal-driven Relationship Manager who works well in a team environment and excels at building and growing relationships. As a member of our resource development department, you will participate in year-round activities that connect, educate, and engage members of our community for the purpose improving lives. If you aspire to have a growth-oriented, professional opportunity that aligns with a personal aspiration to make a difference in this world, look no further. This unifying experience provides help and hope to over 150,000 people annually. In addition, you will join a compassionate, hard-working team of individuals who lead by example and understand that we achieve more by working together.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and nurturing relationships with internal and external constituents while upholding our Guiding Values which includes embracing teamwork, respecting all individuals, celebrating our uniqueness, demonstrating high integrity, and practicing effective communication.
- Managing a portfolio of diverse account assignments from corporate, education and non-profit sector.
- Managing data, developing plans, and fostering new corporate partnerships in support of fundraising goals.
- Coordinating details of varied events, as assigned.
- Developing content and facilitating workshops to support campaign volunteers.
- Creating customized plans that are beneficial to help corporate partners meet CSR goals.
- Utilizing software solutions and tools to facilitate increased engagement and story-telling.
- Participating in process-oriented work that facilitates electronic methods of giving, data analysis, campaign monitoring and follow-up as required.
- Coordinating speaking engagements of non-profit partners/volunteers to share impact of UW.
- Participating in all department related activities.
- Participating in special events hosted by UWBC and select non-profit partners as necessary.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or 2 to 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- A high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent listening and collaboration skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver presentations to groups.
- An ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and maintain confidential information.
If you would like to grow professionally and be part of our collaborative, winning team, we encourage you to apply on Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer