If your company is unable to run a United Way Campaign this year, we encourage you to allow your 2020 employee donors to “rollover” their payroll deduction pledges from last year. The process is simple and will allow your employees to continue making an impact on our community when their support is needed now more than ever. Once you have received a spreadsheet listing your company’s 2020 donors, follow these simple steps:
- Reach out to your employees. Customize this sample CEO letter to explain the process and/or hang this flyer throughout your work areas.
- If an employee chooses to change the amount of their 2020 pledge, provide them with this fillable pledge form.
- If a new employee would like to participate in this year’s campaign, provide them with this fillable pledge form.
- Return the amended spreadsheet and all pledge forms to your Campaign Manager.
- Share your achievement with your employees! For ideas and email templates to show your appreciation, visit the Campaign Materials page.
If you have any questions, please contact your Campaign Manager.