“These past eight months have been like no other,” said Sue Perrotty, who co-chaired the campaign with her husband, Craig. “We have realized our ties to each other are more important than ever. We are heartened to see people and organizations come together to share a helping hand. Together, we ease the burdens of those in greatest need.”
“Today, we celebrate Berks County,” United Way President Tammy White said. “We are privileged to work with many special people and partners, demonstrating our humanity as we care for our neighbors.”
- Brand new RAV4, courtesy of Freedom Auto Group and the Live United Partners: Theodore Maack, SFS intec, Inc.
- $2,000 Travel Voucher, courtesy of AAA Travel: Raymond Adams, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- One of two $500 Boscov's Gift Cards, courtesy of Boscov's Department Stores: Teresa Ray, and James Harp, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- $1,500 Gas Card, courtesy of Rhoads Energy: Colleen Sheidy, Penske Transportation Solutions
- 3-Minute Shopping Spree, courtesy of Redner's Fresh Market: Ruth Reinsel, Reading Area Community College
- Lifestyle Item valued at $575, courtesy of Lasting Image: Kristina Roxburgh, Reading School District
- $500 Visa Gift Card, courtesy of Visions Federal Credit Union: Lisa Nellius, Penske Transportation Solutions
- One of five Godiva Gourmet Gift Baskets, courtesy of Godiva Chocolatiers: Marilyn Garcia; Humberlina Cruz-Vasquez, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.; Cathy Glass, RPA Engineering Associates; Darcy Stubblebine, CH Briggs Company and Richard Seyfried, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
In addition to learning the results of this year's campaign, some lucky donors also learned that they are winners of the 2020 Campaign incentives. The winners are: