THANK YOU, BERKS COUNTY!
In an outstanding show of support, Berks Countians surpassed our $11 million goal to contribute $11,113,813 to the 2023 Campaign.
John and Karen Arnold, who co-chaired this year’s campaign, shared their appreciation at our Victory Celebration. “When we work together, we can do meaningful and impactful things. It takes businesses, donors, volunteers and partners – all of us working together. When we do that well, we all benefit,” they said. “We share our gratitude with each one of you who care deeply about this community and are part of the United Way family. Together, we make good go further.”
“Each one of our donors is a source of inspiration,” said Tammy White, United Way President. “By supporting United Way, they turn their compassion into action, and we are so grateful.”
All dollars raised in the 2023 Campaign will support health and human service needs in the coming year, impacting 190,000 local people.
In addition to learning the results of this year's campaign, some lucky donors also learned that they are winners of the 2023 Campaign incentives. The winners are:
- Brand new Corolla Cross, courtesy of Kelly Auto Group, the Live United Partners and the Premier Sponsors: Anna Ismond-McFarlane
- $2,000 Travel Voucher, courtesy of AAA Travel: Christopher Schlegel
- One of two $500 Boscov's Gift Cards, courtesy of Boscov's Department Stores: Susan Belfer and Richard J. Schlamowitz
- $1,500 Gas Card, courtesy of Rhoads Energy: Kevin Moran
- 3-Minute Shopping Spree, courtesy of Redner's Fresh Market: Stephanie Godek
- Lifestyle Item valued at $575, courtesy of Lasting Image, a TSC Company: Jesse Ryan Weaver
- $500 Visa Gift Card, courtesy of Visions Federal Credit Union: Troy Loeb
- One of five Godiva Gift Baskets, courtesy of Godiva Chocolatiers: Clayton Mitchell, Dora Smith, David Muentes, Ioana Pancu and Michael Unger